const {
Document, Packer, Paragraph, TextRun, Table, TableRow, TableCell,
HeadingLevel, AlignmentType, BorderStyle, WidthType, ShadingType,
PageNumber, PageBreak, TabStopType, TabStopPosition, LevelFormat, Header, Footer
} = require('docx');
const fs = require('fs');
const border = { style: BorderStyle.SINGLE, size: 1, color: "CCCCCC" };
const borders = { top: border, bottom: border, left: border, right: border };
const hdrBorder = { style: BorderStyle.SINGLE, size: 1, color: "2563EB" };
const hdrBorders = { top: hdrBorder, bottom: hdrBorder, left: hdrBorder, right: hdrBorder };
function cell(text, opts = {}) {
return new TableCell({
borders: opts.header ? hdrBorders : borders,
width: { size: opts.w || 2000, type: WidthType.DXA },
shading: opts.header
? { fill: "1D4ED8", type: ShadingType.CLEAR }
: opts.alt
? { fill: "F0F4FF", type: ShadingType.CLEAR }
: { fill: "FFFFFF", type: ShadingType.CLEAR },
margins: { top: 80, bottom: 80, left: 120, right: 120 },
children: [new Paragraph({
alignment: AlignmentType.LEFT,
children: [new TextRun({
text,
font: "Arial",
size: opts.header ? 20 : 18,
bold: opts.header || opts.bold || false,
color: opts.header ? "FFFFFF" : opts.color || "1A1A1A"
})]
})]
});
}
function hRow(labels, widths) {
return new TableRow({
tableHeader: true,
children: labels.map((l, i) => cell(l, { header: true, w: widths[i] }))
});
}
function dRow(cols, widths, isAlt) {
return new TableRow({
children: cols.map((c, i) => cell(c.text || c, { w: widths[i], alt: isAlt, bold: c.bold, color: c.color }))
});
}
function sectionTitle(text, color = "1D4ED8") {
return new Paragraph({
spacing: { before: 360, after: 200 },
children: [new TextRun({ text, font: "Arial", size: 32, bold: true, color })]
});
}
function subTitle(text) {
return new Paragraph({
spacing: { before: 280, after: 160 },
children: [new TextRun({ text, font: "Arial", size: 26, bold: true, color: "374151" })]
});
}
function note(text) {
return new Paragraph({
spacing: { before: 80, after: 200 },
children: [new TextRun({ text, font: "Arial", size: 18, color: "6B7280", italics: true })]
});
}
function pageBreak() {
return new Paragraph({ children: [new PageBreak()] });
}
// ============================================================
// VOCABULARY DATA
// ============================================================
// Format: [english, bangla_pronunciation, bangla_meaning, part_of_speech, example]
// 3000 most common NGSL / Oxford 3000 words grouped by theme
const themes = [
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 1. DAILY ROUTINE & BASIC ACTIONS
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ১: দৈনন্দিন জীবন ও মূল কাজকর্ম",
subtitle: "Daily Routine & Basic Actions",
color: "1D4ED8",
words: [
["wake up","ওয়েক আপ","ঘুম থেকে ওঠা","phrasal v.","I wake up at 6 AM every day."],
["sleep","স্লিপ","ঘুমানো","v./n.","I need eight hours of sleep."],
["eat","ইট","খাওয়া","v.","We eat dinner at seven."],
["drink","ড্রিংক","পান করা","v.","Drink plenty of water daily."],
["cook","কুক","রান্না করা","v.","She cooks breakfast every morning."],
["wash","ওয়াশ","ধোয়া","v.","Wash your hands before eating."],
["clean","ক্লিন","পরিষ্কার করা","v.","He cleans the house on Sundays."],
["shower","শাওয়ার","গোসল করা","v./n.","I take a shower every morning."],
["brush","ব্রাশ","দাঁত/চুল পরিষ্কার করা","v.","Brush your teeth twice a day."],
["dress","ড্রেস","পোশাক পরা","v.","Get dressed quickly or we'll be late."],
["wear","ওয়্যার","পরিধান করা","v.","She wears a blue dress today."],
["carry","ক্যারি","বহন করা","v.","Can you carry this bag for me?"],
["walk","ওয়াক","হাঁটা","v.","I walk to work every morning."],
["run","রান","দৌড়ানো","v.","He runs five kilometres every day."],
["drive","ড্রাইভ","গাড়ি চালানো","v.","She drives to the office daily."],
["commute","কমিউট","যাতায়াত করা","v.","My commute takes 45 minutes."],
["arrive","অ্যারাইভ","পৌঁছানো","v.","I arrive at work by 9 AM."],
["leave","লিভ","চলে যাওয়া","v.","I leave home at 8 every morning."],
["return","রিটার্ন","ফিরে আসা","v.","She returns home after 6 PM."],
["start","স্টার্ট","শুরু করা","v.","Start your day with a healthy breakfast."],
["finish","ফিনিশ","শেষ করা","v.","Finish your homework before dinner."],
["prepare","প্রিপেয়ার","প্রস্তুত করা","v.","Prepare your bag the night before."],
["plan","প্ল্যান","পরিকল্পনা করা","v.","Plan your day the evening before."],
["schedule","শিডিউল","সময়সূচি নির্ধারণ করা","v./n.","Check your schedule for tomorrow."],
["remind","রিমাইন্ড","মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া","v.","Remind me to call her later."],
["forget","ফরগেট","ভুলে যাওয়া","v.","Don't forget to lock the door."],
["remember","রিমেম্বার","মনে রাখা","v.","Remember to take your medicine."],
["check","চেক","পরীক্ষা করা","v.","Check your email in the morning."],
["wait","ওয়েট","অপেক্ষা করা","v.","Wait for me at the entrance."],
["hurry","হারি","তাড়াতাড়ি করা","v.","Hurry up or we will be late."],
["rush","রাশ","ছুটে যাওয়া","v.","I had to rush to catch the bus."],
["manage","ম্যানেজ","সামলানো","v.","I managed to finish on time."],
["organize","অর্গানাইজ","গুছিয়ে রাখা","v.","Organize your desk every evening."],
["rest","রেস্ট","বিশ্রাম নেওয়া","v.","Rest for a while after lunch."],
["relax","রিল্যাক্স","শিথিল হওয়া","v.","Relax and take a deep breath."],
["exercise","এক্সারসাইজ","ব্যায়াম করা","v.","Exercise for at least 30 minutes daily."],
["stretch","স্ট্রেচ","শরীর প্রসারিত করা","v.","Stretch before and after exercise."],
["routine","রুটিন","নিয়মিত অভ্যাস","n.","A good routine improves health."],
["habit","হ্যাবিট","অভ্যাস","n.","Bad habits are hard to break."],
["chore","চোর","ঘরের কাজ","n.","Household chores take up a lot of time."],
["alarm","অ্যালার্ম","এলার্ম","n.","Set the alarm for 6 AM."],
["snooze","স্নুজ","এলার্ম বন্ধ করে আবার ঘুমানো","v.","I snoozed the alarm three times."],
["morning","মর্নিং","সকাল","n.","Good morning! How are you?"],
["afternoon","আফটারনুন","দুপুর/বিকেল","n.","See you this afternoon."],
["evening","ইভনিং","সন্ধ্যা","n.","Let us meet in the evening."],
["night","নাইট","রাত","n.","Good night — sleep well."],
["midnight","মিডনাইট","মধ্যরাত","n.","The city is quiet at midnight."],
["daily","ডেইলি","প্রতিদিন","adv.","Exercise daily for good health."],
["weekly","উইকলি","সাপ্তাহিক","adv.","We have a weekly meeting every Monday."],
["busy","বিজি","ব্যস্ত","adj.","I am very busy today."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 2. GREETINGS & SOCIAL INTERACTION
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ২: অভিবাদন ও সামাজিক কথোপকথন",
subtitle: "Greetings & Social Interaction",
color: "047857",
words: [
["hello","হেলো","হ্যালো / সালাম","interj.","Hello! Nice to meet you."],
["hi","হাই","হাই","interj.","Hi! How are you doing?"],
["goodbye","গুডবাই","বিদায়","interj.","Goodbye — see you tomorrow!"],
["bye","বাই","বাই / আসি","interj.","Bye! Take care."],
["please","প্লিজ","অনুগ্রহ করে","adv.","Please pass the salt."],
["thank","থ্যাংক","ধন্যবাদ দেওয়া","v.","Thank you for your help."],
["sorry","সরি","দুঃখিত","interj.","Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."],
["excuse","এক্সকিউজ","মাফ করা / অনুমতি চাওয়া","v.","Excuse me, can I ask something?"],
["welcome","ওয়েলকাম","স্বাগতম","interj.","You are welcome here anytime."],
["meet","মিট","সাক্ষাৎ করা","v.","Nice to meet you for the first time."],
["introduce","ইন্ট্রোডিউস","পরিচয় করিয়ে দেওয়া","v.","Let me introduce my colleague Sara."],
["know","নো","জানা / পরিচিত হওয়া","v.","Do you know each other already?"],
["friend","ফ্রেন্ড","বন্ধু","n.","She is my best friend from school."],
["colleague","কলিগ","সহকর্মী","n.","My colleague helped me with the report."],
["neighbor","নেইবার","প্রতিবেশী","n.","My neighbor is very kind."],
["chat","চ্যাট","আড্ডা দেওয়া","v.","We chatted for hours over coffee."],
["talk","টক","কথা বলা","v.","Can we talk for a minute?"],
["speak","স্পিক","বলা / কথা বলা","v.","Please speak slowly for me."],
["tell","টেল","বলা / জানানো","v.","Tell me what happened."],
["say","সে","বলা","v.","What did you say just now?"],
["ask","আস্ক","জিজ্ঞেস করা","v.","Can I ask you a question?"],
["answer","আন্সার","উত্তর দেওয়া","v.","Please answer my question."],
["reply","রিপ্লাই","জবাব দেওয়া","v.","She didn't reply to my message."],
["listen","লিসেন","মনোযোগ দিয়ে শোনা","v.","Listen carefully to the instructions."],
["hear","হিয়ার","শোনা","v.","I can't hear you — speak louder."],
["understand","আন্ডারস্ট্যান্ড","বোঝা","v.","Do you understand what I mean?"],
["explain","এক্সপ্লেইন","ব্যাখ্যা করা","v.","Can you explain this to me?"],
["agree","অ্যাগ্রি","একমত হওয়া","v.","I completely agree with you."],
["disagree","ডিসঅ্যাগ্রি","দ্বিমত হওয়া","v.","I disagree — let me explain why."],
["opinion","অপিনিয়ন","মতামত","n.","In my opinion, this is wrong."],
["suggest","সাজেস্ট","পরামর্শ দেওয়া","v.","I suggest we try a different approach."],
["recommend","রেকমেন্ড","সুপারিশ করা","v.","Can you recommend a good restaurant?"],
["invite","ইনভাইট","আমন্ত্রণ জানানো","v.","She invited me to her birthday party."],
["accept","অ্যাকসেপ্ট","গ্রহণ করা","v.","I accept your invitation with pleasure."],
["refuse","রিফিউজ","প্রত্যাখ্যান করা","v.","He refused to answer the question."],
["apologize","অ্যাপোলোজাইজ","ক্ষমা চাওয়া","v.","I apologize for being rude."],
["forgive","ফরগিভ","ক্ষমা করা","v.","Please forgive me for my mistake."],
["compliment","কমপ্লিমেন্ট","প্রশংসা করা","v.","He complimented her cooking."],
["complain","কমপ্লেইন","অভিযোগ করা","v.","She complained about the noise."],
["argue","আর্গু","তর্ক করা","v.","They argued over money again."],
["promise","প্রমিস","প্রতিজ্ঞা করা","v.","I promise I will be on time."],
["trust","ট্রাস্ট","বিশ্বাস করা","v.","I trust you completely."],
["keep in touch","কিপ ইন টাচ","যোগাযোগ রাখা","phrase","Let's keep in touch after you move."],
["catch up","ক্যাচ আপ","খোঁজখবর নেওয়া","phrase","Let's catch up over coffee soon."],
["hang out","হ্যাং আউট","আড্ডা দেওয়া","phrase","Want to hang out this weekend?"],
["get together","গেট টুগেদার","একত্র হওয়া","phrase","We should get together soon."],
["break the ice","ব্রেক দ্য আইস","প্রথম কথা শুরু করা","phrase","He told a joke to break the ice."],
["small talk","স্মল টক","হালকা কথাবার্তা","n.","We made small talk while waiting."],
["relationship","রিলেশনশিপ","সম্পর্ক","n.","Good relationships need trust."],
["polite","পোলাইট","ভদ্র","adj.","Be polite when talking to elders."],
["rude","রুড","অভদ্র","adj.","It's rude to interrupt someone."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 3. FOOD & EATING
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৩: খাবার ও পানীয়",
subtitle: "Food & Eating",
color: "B45309",
words: [
["food","ফুড","খাবার","n.","Thai food is my favourite."],
["meal","মিল","আহার","n.","We have three meals a day."],
["breakfast","ব্রেকফাস্ট","সকালের নাস্তা","n.","Don't skip breakfast."],
["lunch","লাঞ্চ","দুপুরের খাবার","n.","Let's grab lunch together."],
["dinner","ডিনার","রাতের খাবার","n.","Dinner is ready — come and eat."],
["snack","স্ন্যাক","হালকা নাস্তা","n.","I had a snack between meetings."],
["drink","ড্রিংক","পানীয়","n.","Would you like a drink?"],
["water","ওয়াটার","পানি","n.","Drink at least 8 glasses of water."],
["juice","জুস","রস / জুস","n.","Fresh orange juice is delicious."],
["tea","টি","চা","n.","I prefer tea over coffee."],
["coffee","কফি","কফি","n.","One black coffee, please."],
["milk","মিল্ক","দুধ","n.","Add some milk to the tea."],
["bread","ব্রেড","রুটি","n.","I eat toast with eggs for breakfast."],
["rice","রাইস","ভাত","n.","Rice is a staple in Bangladesh."],
["meat","মিট","মাংস","n.","I don't eat red meat."],
["fish","ফিশ","মাছ","n.","Fish is healthy and protein-rich."],
["vegetable","ভেজিটেবল","সবজি","n.","Eat plenty of vegetables every day."],
["fruit","ফ্রুট","ফল","n.","Fresh fruit is full of vitamins."],
["egg","এগ","ডিম","n.","I have two eggs for breakfast."],
["sugar","সুগার","চিনি","n.","Too much sugar is bad for health."],
["salt","সল্ট","লবণ","n.","This soup needs more salt."],
["oil","অয়েল","তেল","n.","Fry the onions in a little oil."],
["spicy","স্পাইসি","ঝাল","adj.","This curry is very spicy."],
["sweet","সুইট","মিষ্টি","adj.","The mango is really sweet."],
["sour","সাওয়ার","টক","adj.","Lemons are too sour for me."],
["bitter","বিটার","তেতো","adj.","Black coffee is bitter."],
["fresh","ফ্রেশ","তাজা","adj.","Buy fresh vegetables from the market."],
["frozen","ফ্রোজেন","হিমায়িত","adj.","Frozen food is convenient."],
["raw","র","কাঁচা","adj.","Some vegetables are better eaten raw."],
["cooked","কুকড","রান্না করা","adj.","Make sure the chicken is fully cooked."],
["delicious","ডিলিশাস","সুস্বাদু","adj.","This biryani is absolutely delicious!"],
["tasty","টেস্টি","সুস্বাদু","adj.","The food is very tasty here."],
["hungry","হাংরি","ক্ষুধার্ত","adj.","I am very hungry right now."],
["thirsty","থার্স্টি","তৃষ্ণার্ত","adj.","I'm thirsty — can I get some water?"],
["full","ফুল","পেট ভরা","adj.","I'm full — I can't eat anymore."],
["order","অর্ডার","অর্ডার করা","v.","May I take your order please?"],
["serve","সার্ভ","পরিবেশন করা","v.","Dinner will be served at 8 PM."],
["taste","টেস্ট","স্বাদ নেওয়া","v.","Taste this and tell me what you think."],
["recipe","রেসিপি","রান্নার পদ্ধতি","n.","Can you share the recipe?"],
["ingredient","ইনগ্রিডিয়েন্ট","উপাদান","n.","Mix all the ingredients together."],
["portion","পোরশন","অংশ / পরিমাণ","n.","The portions here are very large."],
["diet","ডায়েট","খাদ্যাভ্যাস","n.","I'm on a healthy diet this month."],
["menu","মেনু","মেনু","n.","Can I see the menu please?"],
["restaurant","রেস্টুরেন্ট","রেস্তোরাঁ","n.","Let's try the new restaurant downtown."],
["cafe","ক্যাফে","ক্যাফে","n.","I study in a cafe on weekends."],
["bill","বিল","বিল","n.","Could we have the bill, please?"],
["tip","টিপ","বকশিশ","n.","Leave a tip for good service."],
["takeaway","টেকঅ্যাওয়ে","খাবার নিয়ে যাওয়া","n.","Let's order a takeaway tonight."],
["leftover","লেফটওভার","বাকি খাবার","n.","We'll eat the leftovers for lunch."],
["vegetarian","ভেজিটেরিয়ান","নিরামিষভোজী","adj.","Do you have vegetarian options?"],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 4. SHOPPING & MONEY
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৪: কেনাকাটা ও অর্থ",
subtitle: "Shopping & Money",
color: "6D28D9",
words: [
["buy","বাই","কেনা","v.","I need to buy a new phone."],
["sell","সেল","বিক্রি করা","v.","They sell handmade goods here."],
["shop","শপ","দোকান / কেনাকাটা করা","v./n.","I shop online most of the time."],
["store","স্টোর","দোকান","n.","The store closes at 9 PM."],
["market","মার্কেট","বাজার","n.","I go to the market on Fridays."],
["price","প্রাইস","দাম","n.","What is the price of this bag?"],
["cost","কস্ট","খরচ","v./n.","How much does this cost?"],
["cheap","চিপ","সস্তা","adj.","This jacket is very cheap."],
["expensive","এক্সপেন্সিভ","দামি","adj.","That phone is too expensive for me."],
["afford","অ্যাফোর্ড","সামর্থ্য থাকা","v.","I can't afford this right now."],
["pay","পে","পরিশোধ করা","v.","How would you like to pay?"],
["cash","ক্যাশ","নগদ","n.","Do you accept cash payments?"],
["card","কার্ড","কার্ড","n.","Can I pay by card?"],
["change","চেঞ্জ","ফেরতের টাকা / পরিবর্তন","n.","Keep the change — thank you."],
["receipt","রিসিট","রসিদ","n.","Can I have a receipt please?"],
["discount","ডিসকাউন্ট","ছাড়","n.","Is there a discount on this item?"],
["sale","সেল","বিক্রয় / ছাড়","n.","Everything is 50% off in the sale."],
["offer","অফার","অফার / প্রস্তাব","n.","There's a special offer today only."],
["deal","ডিল","চুক্তি / সুযোগ","n.","That's a great deal — buy it!"],
["bargain","বার্গেইন","দর কষাকষি","v./n.","She bargained and got a lower price."],
["refund","রিফান্ড","ফেরত","n.","Can I get a refund for this?"],
["exchange","এক্সচেঞ্জ","বিনিময়","v.","I'd like to exchange this for a bigger size."],
["quality","কোয়ালিটি","মান","n.","The quality of this product is great."],
["brand","ব্র্যান্ড","ব্র্যান্ড","n.","Which brand do you prefer?"],
["product","প্রোডাক্ট","পণ্য","n.","This product has good reviews."],
["item","আইটেম","জিনিস","n.","Please check all items before leaving."],
["size","সাইজ","আকার","n.","What size do you wear?"],
["fit","ফিট","মানানসই","v.","Does this shirt fit you?"],
["try","ট্রাই","চেষ্টা করা / পরে দেখা","v.","Can I try this on?"],
["choose","চুজ","বেছে নেওয়া","v.","Choose the colour you like most."],
["compare","কমপেয়ার","তুলনা করা","v.","Compare prices before buying online."],
["budget","বাজেট","বাজেট","n.","I have a tight budget this month."],
["spend","স্পেন্ড","খরচ করা","v.","Don't spend more than you earn."],
["save","সেভ","সঞ্চয় করা","v.","Try to save at least 20% of your income."],
["waste","ওয়েস্ট","অপচয়","v./n.","Don't waste money on things you don't need."],
["earn","আর্ন","উপার্জন করা","v.","He earns a good salary."],
["income","ইনকাম","আয়","n.","Her income increased this year."],
["salary","স্যালারি","বেতন","n.","When is the salary paid?"],
["loan","লোন","ঋণ","n.","I took a bank loan for my car."],
["debt","ডেট","দেনা","n.","Pay off your debt as soon as possible."],
["invest","ইনভেস্ট","বিনিয়োগ করা","v.","Invest your savings wisely."],
["profit","প্রফিট","লাভ","n.","The company made a profit this year."],
["loss","লস","ক্ষতি","n.","The business ran at a loss last quarter."],
["tax","ট্যাক্স","কর","n.","Always pay your taxes on time."],
["fee","ফি","ফি / মূল্য","n.","What is the membership fee?"],
["charge","চার্জ","চার্জ / শুল্ক","v./n.","They charge extra for delivery."],
["worth","ওয়ার্থ","মূল্যমান","adj.","Is this car worth the money?"],
["value","ভ্যালু","মূল্য","n.","Good value for money."],
["ATM","এটিএম","এটিএম মেশিন","n.","I need to find an ATM nearby."],
["bank","ব্যাংক","ব্যাংক","n.","Open a bank account online."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 5. TRAVEL & TRANSPORT
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৫: ভ্রমণ ও যানবাহন",
subtitle: "Travel & Transport",
color: "0F766E",
words: [
["travel","ট্রাভেল","ভ্রমণ করা","v.","I love to travel to new places."],
["trip","ট্রিপ","সফর","n.","We planned a trip to Cox's Bazar."],
["journey","জার্নি","যাত্রা","n.","The journey took six hours by bus."],
["destination","ডেস্টিনেশন","গন্তব্য","n.","What is your final destination?"],
["arrive","অ্যারাইভ","পৌঁছানো","v.","We arrived at the airport early."],
["depart","ডিপার্ট","ছেড়ে যাওয়া","v.","The flight departs at noon."],
["flight","ফ্লাইট","উড়ান","n.","My flight leaves at 9 PM."],
["airport","এয়ারপোর্ট","বিমানবন্দর","n.","Please arrive at the airport 3 hours early."],
["passport","পাসপোর্ট","পাসপোর্ট","n.","Don't forget your passport."],
["visa","ভিসা","ভিসা","n.","I applied for a tourist visa."],
["ticket","টিকিট","টিকিট","n.","Book your ticket in advance."],
["book","বুক","বুকিং দেওয়া","v.","I booked a hotel room online."],
["hotel","হোটেল","হোটেল","n.","We stayed at a nice hotel."],
["check in","চেক ইন","চেক ইন করা","phrase","Check in time is 3 PM."],
["check out","চেক আউট","চেক আউট করা","phrase","Check out is at noon tomorrow."],
["reservation","রিজার্ভেশন","সংরক্ষণ","n.","I have a reservation under the name Ahmed."],
["luggage","লাগেজ","মালপত্র","n.","Don't bring too much luggage."],
["bag","ব্যাগ","ব্যাগ","n.","My bag is too heavy to carry."],
["bus","বাস","বাস","n.","Take the bus to the city centre."],
["train","ট্রেন","ট্রেন","n.","The train is faster than the bus."],
["taxi","ট্যাক্সি","ট্যাক্সি","n.","Call a taxi — we're running late."],
["car","কার","গাড়ি","n.","She drives a red car."],
["road","রোড","রাস্তা","n.","Take the main road, not the side street."],
["map","ম্যাপ","মানচিত্র","n.","Use a map or GPS to navigate."],
["direction","ডিরেকশন","দিকনির্দেশনা","n.","Can you give me directions to the station?"],
["lost","লস্ট","হারিয়ে যাওয়া","adj.","I'm lost — can you help me?"],
["turn","টার্ন","মোড় নেওয়া","v.","Turn left at the next traffic light."],
["straight","স্ট্রেইট","সরাসরি","adv.","Go straight for two blocks."],
["near","নিয়ার","কাছে","prep.","Is there a pharmacy near here?"],
["far","ফার","দূরে","adv.","Is the station far from here?"],
["distance","ডিস্ট্যান্স","দূরত্ব","n.","What is the distance to Chittagong?"],
["local","লোকাল","স্থানীয়","adj.","Try local food when you travel."],
["tourist","ট্যুরিস্ট","পর্যটক","n.","Dhaka attracts many tourists."],
["guide","গাইড","গাইড","n.","The tour guide was very knowledgeable."],
["culture","কালচার","সংস্কৃতি","n.","I enjoy learning about local culture."],
["sightseeing","সাইটসিয়িং","দর্শনীয় স্থান দেখা","n.","We went sightseeing in the old city."],
["souvenir","সুভেনির","স্মারক উপহার","n.","I bought souvenirs for my family."],
["currency","কারেন্সি","মুদ্রা","n.","What is the local currency here?"],
["exchange rate","এক্সচেঞ্জ রেট","বিনিময় হার","n.","Check the exchange rate before travelling."],
["border","বর্ডার","সীমান্ত","n.","We crossed the border at noon."],
["customs","কাস্টমস","শুল্ক","n.","Declare all goods at customs."],
["delay","ডিলে","বিলম্ব","n.","The flight was delayed by two hours."],
["cancel","ক্যান্সেল","বাতিল করা","v.","The trip was cancelled due to rain."],
["platform","প্ল্যাটফর্ম","প্ল্যাটফর্ম","n.","The train departs from platform 4."],
["schedule","শিডিউল","সময়সূচি","n.","Check the train schedule online."],
["route","রুট","পথ","n.","Which route is the shortest?"],
["traffic","ট্রাফিক","যানজট","n.","There's heavy traffic in the morning."],
["speed","স্পিড","গতি","n.","Reduce speed in the school zone."],
["safe","সেফ","নিরাপদ","adj.","Is it safe to travel there now?"],
["adventure","অ্যাডভেঞ্চার","অ্যাডভেঞ্চার","n.","Travelling is a great adventure."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 6. WORK & CAREER
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৬: কাজ ও ক্যারিয়ার",
subtitle: "Work & Career",
color: "B91C1C",
words: [
["work","ওয়ার্ক","কাজ করা","v.","I work from 9 to 5."],
["job","জব","চাকরি","n.","She got a new job last month."],
["career","ক্যারিয়ার","কর্মজীবন","n.","Plan your career goals carefully."],
["office","অফিস","অফিস","n.","I'm in the office until 6 PM."],
["meeting","মিটিং","সভা","n.","We have a meeting at 10 AM."],
["project","প্রোজেক্ট","প্রকল্প","n.","The project deadline is Friday."],
["deadline","ডেডলাইন","শেষ তারিখ","n.","Don't miss the deadline."],
["task","টাস্ক","কাজ","n.","Complete all tasks before leaving."],
["report","রিপোর্ট","প্রতিবেদন","n.","Submit your report by 5 PM."],
["present","প্রেজেন্ট","উপস্থাপন করা","v.","He presented the findings clearly."],
["discuss","ডিসকাস","আলোচনা করা","v.","Let's discuss this in the meeting."],
["decide","ডিসাইড","সিদ্ধান্ত নেওয়া","v.","We need to decide by tomorrow."],
["solve","সলভ","সমাধান করা","v.","We need to solve this problem quickly."],
["manage","ম্যানেজ","পরিচালনা করা","v.","She manages a team of 15 people."],
["lead","লিড","নেতৃত্ব দেওয়া","v.","He leads the marketing department."],
["hire","হায়ার","নিয়োগ করা","v.","They are hiring new staff this month."],
["fire","ফায়ার","বরখাস্ত করা","v.","He was fired for being late repeatedly."],
["resign","রিজাইন","পদত্যাগ করা","v.","She resigned to start her own business."],
["promote","প্রমোট","পদোন্নতি দেওয়া","v.","He was promoted to senior manager."],
["interview","ইন্টারভিউ","সাক্ষাৎকার","n.","I have a job interview tomorrow."],
["apply","অ্যাপ্লাই","আবেদন করা","v.","I applied for three jobs this week."],
["skill","স্কিল","দক্ষতা","n.","Communication is an important skill."],
["experience","এক্সপেরিয়েন্স","অভিজ্ঞতা","n.","He has 10 years of experience."],
["qualify","কোয়ালিফাই","যোগ্য হওয়া","v.","Do you qualify for this position?"],
["performance","পারফর্মেন্স","কর্মদক্ষতা","n.","Your performance review is next week."],
["target","টার্গেট","লক্ষ্যমাত্রা","n.","We met our sales target this month."],
["achieve","অ্যাচিভ","অর্জন করা","v.","She achieved all her goals this year."],
["succeed","সাক্সিড","সফল হওয়া","v.","Work hard and you will succeed."],
["fail","ফেইল","ব্যর্থ হওয়া","v.","Don't be afraid to fail and try again."],
["improve","ইম্প্রুভ","উন্নতি করা","v.","Improve your skills through practice."],
["efficient","ইফিশিয়েন্ট","দক্ষ","adj.","She is an efficient and reliable worker."],
["productive","প্রোডাক্টিভ","উৎপাদনশীল","adj.","I am most productive in the morning."],
["responsible","রেসপন্সিবল","দায়িত্বশীল","adj.","Be responsible and meet your deadlines."],
["professional","প্রফেশনাল","পেশাদার","adj.","Always be professional at work."],
["team","টিম","দল","n.","Teamwork is key to success."],
["colleague","কলিগ","সহকর্মী","n.","My colleague helped me with the task."],
["boss","বস","বস / উর্ধ্বতন","n.","My boss is strict but fair."],
["employee","এমপ্লয়ি","কর্মচারী","n.","Happy employees work better."],
["client","ক্লায়েন্ট","মক্কেল","n.","The client approved the design."],
["contract","কন্ট্র্যাক্ট","চুক্তি","n.","Sign the contract before starting."],
["policy","পলিসি","নীতি","n.","Follow the company's leave policy."],
["feedback","ফিডব্যাক","প্রতিক্রিয়া","n.","Give constructive feedback kindly."],
["overtime","ওভারটাইম","অতিরিক্ত কাজের সময়","n.","I worked overtime to finish the project."],
["remote","রিমোট","দূরবর্তী","adj.","Many people now work remotely."],
["flexible","ফ্লেক্সিবল","নমনীয়","adj.","Flexible hours help work-life balance."],
["deadline","ডেডলাইন","নির্ধারিত সময়সীমা","n.","The deadline is tomorrow at noon."],
["urgent","আর্জেন্ট","জরুরি","adj.","This matter is very urgent."],
["priority","প্রায়োরিটি","অগ্রাধিকার","n.","What is your top priority today?"],
["workload","ওয়ার্কলোড","কাজের চাপ","n.","My workload is heavy this week."],
["break","ব্রেক","বিরতি","n.","Take a break every 90 minutes."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 7. HEALTH & BODY
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৭: স্বাস্থ্য ও শরীর",
subtitle: "Health & Body",
color: "065F46",
words: [
["health","হেলথ","স্বাস্থ্য","n.","Good health is true wealth."],
["healthy","হেলদি","সুস্থ","adj.","Eat healthy food every day."],
["sick","সিক","অসুস্থ","adj.","I felt sick after the meal."],
["ill","ইল","অসুস্থ","adj.","She has been ill for a week."],
["pain","পেইন","ব্যথা","n.","I have a pain in my back."],
["ache","এক","টনটনে ব্যথা","n.","I have a headache today."],
["fever","ফিভার","জ্বর","n.","He has a high fever."],
["cold","কোল্ড","ঠান্ডা / সর্দি","n.","I caught a cold last week."],
["cough","কফ","কাশি","n.","She has a bad cough."],
["sneeze","স্নিজ","হাঁচি দেওয়া","v.","Cover your mouth when you sneeze."],
["tired","টায়ার্ড","ক্লান্ত","adj.","I am really tired today."],
["weak","উইক","দুর্বল","adj.","She felt weak after the illness."],
["rest","রেস্ট","বিশ্রাম","n.","Get plenty of rest when you're sick."],
["recover","রিকভার","সুস্থ হওয়া","v.","She is recovering quickly."],
["heal","হিল","সারানো","v.","The wound will heal in a few days."],
["treat","ট্রিট","চিকিৎসা করা","v.","The doctor treated him with antibiotics."],
["cure","কিউর","নিরাময় করা","v.","There is no cure for the common cold."],
["prevent","প্রিভেন্ট","প্রতিরোধ করা","v.","Wash hands to prevent infection."],
["medicine","মেডিসিন","ওষুধ","n.","Take this medicine twice a day."],
["pill","পিল","বড়ি","n.","Swallow the pill with water."],
["tablet","ট্যাবলেট","ট্যাবলেট","n.","Take one tablet after meals."],
["injection","ইনজেকশন","ইনজেকশন","n.","The nurse gave him an injection."],
["surgery","সার্জারি","অস্ত্রোপচার","n.","She had surgery on her knee."],
["hospital","হসপিটাল","হাসপাতাল","n.","He was taken to the hospital."],
["doctor","ডক্টর","ডাক্তার","n.","See a doctor if the pain continues."],
["nurse","নার্স","নার্স","n.","The nurse checked his blood pressure."],
["patient","পেশেন্ট","রোগী","n.","The patient is recovering well."],
["appointment","অ্যাপয়েন্টমেন্ট","অ্যাপয়েন্টমেন্ট","n.","I have a doctor's appointment today."],
["symptom","সিম্পটম","লক্ষণ","n.","What are your symptoms?"],
["diagnose","ডায়াগনোজ","রোগ নির্ণয় করা","v.","The doctor diagnosed him with diabetes."],
["allergy","অ্যালার্জি","অ্যালার্জি","n.","She has an allergy to peanuts."],
["infection","ইনফেকশন","সংক্রমণ","n.","The infection spread quickly."],
["exercise","এক্সারসাইজ","ব্যায়াম","n.","Regular exercise keeps you healthy."],
["diet","ডায়েট","খাদ্যাভ্যাস","n.","A healthy diet prevents many diseases."],
["weight","ওয়েট","ওজন","n.","Maintain a healthy weight."],
["stress","স্ট্রেস","মানসিক চাপ","n.","Too much stress affects your health."],
["mental","মেন্টাল","মানসিক","adj.","Mental health is as important as physical."],
["blood","ব্লাড","রক্ত","n.","The blood test results are normal."],
["heart","হার্ট","হৃদয়","n.","Exercise keeps your heart healthy."],
["lung","লাং","ফুসফুস","n.","Smoking damages your lungs."],
["brain","ব্রেইন","মস্তিষ্ক","n.","Reading keeps the brain active."],
["bone","বোন","হাড়","n.","Calcium makes your bones strong."],
["muscle","মাসল","পেশি","n.","Exercise builds strong muscles."],
["skin","স্কিন","ত্বক","n.","Protect your skin from the sun."],
["eye","আই","চোখ","n.","Rest your eyes every 20 minutes."],
["ear","ইয়ার","কান","n.","Don't listen to loud music."],
["throat","থ্রোট","গলা","n.","I have a sore throat today."],
["stomach","স্টমাক","পেট","n.","My stomach hurts after eating."],
["energy","এনার্জি","শক্তি","n.","Good food gives you energy."],
["immune","ইমিউন","রোগ প্রতিরোধী","adj.","Build a strong immune system."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 8. EMOTIONS & OPINIONS
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৮: আবেগ ও মতামত",
subtitle: "Emotions & Opinions",
color: "9D174D",
words: [
["happy","হ্যাপি","খুশি","adj.","I'm so happy to see you again."],
["sad","স্যাড","দুঃখী","adj.","She felt sad after the news."],
["angry","অ্যাংগ্রি","রাগান্বিত","adj.","Why are you angry with me?"],
["excited","এক্সাইটেড","উুচ্ছ্বসিত","adj.","I'm really excited about the trip."],
["nervous","নার্ভাস","নার্ভাস","adj.","I'm nervous about the interview."],
["scared","স্কেয়ার্ড","ভয় পাওয়া","adj.","She was scared of the dark."],
["surprised","সারপ্রাইজড","অবাক","adj.","I was surprised by the gift."],
["confused","কনফিউজড","বিভ্রান্ত","adj.","I'm confused — please explain again."],
["worried","ওয়ারিড","উদ্বিগ্ন","adj.","I'm worried about the exam results."],
["proud","প্রাউড","গর্বিত","adj.","She is very proud of her daughter."],
["ashamed","অ্যাশেমড","লজ্জিত","adj.","He was ashamed of his mistake."],
["bored","বোর্ড","বিরক্ত","adj.","I'm bored — let's do something fun."],
["lonely","লোনলি","একা","adj.","He felt lonely after moving to a new city."],
["comfortable","কমফর্টেবল","আরামদায়ক","adj.","Are you comfortable in this chair?"],
["disappointed","ডিসঅ্যাপয়েন্টেড","হতাশ","adj.","I was disappointed with the result."],
["hopeful","হোপফুল","আশাবাদী","adj.","She remained hopeful despite the setbacks."],
["grateful","গ্রেটফুল","কৃতজ্ঞ","adj.","I'm grateful for your help."],
["jealous","জেলাস","ঈর্ষান্বিত","adj.","Don't be jealous of others' success."],
["embarrassed","এমব্যারাসড","লজ্জিত / বিব্রত","adj.","She was embarrassed by the mistake."],
["calm","কাম","শান্ত","adj.","Stay calm and think clearly."],
["stressed","স্ট্রেসড","চাপে","adj.","I'm stressed with all this work."],
["relaxed","রিল্যাক্সড","শান্ত ও স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যময়","adj.","He looked relaxed and happy."],
["upset","আপসেট","মন খারাপ","adj.","She was upset about the cancellation."],
["frustrated","ফ্রাস্ট্রেটেড","হতাশ / বিরক্ত","adj.","I get frustrated when I make mistakes."],
["confident","কনফিডেন্ট","আত্মবিশ্বাসী","adj.","She spoke in a confident manner."],
["shy","শাই","লাজুক","adj.","He's shy but very kind."],
["love","লাভ","ভালোবাসা","v./n.","I love spending time with family."],
["hate","হেট","ঘৃণা করা","v.","I hate wasting time."],
["enjoy","এনজয়","উপভোগ করা","v.","I enjoy reading before bed."],
["prefer","প্রিফার","পছন্দ করা","v.","I prefer coffee over tea."],
["mind","মাইন্ড","আপত্তি করা","v.","Do you mind if I sit here?"],
["care","কেয়ার","যত্ন নেওয়া","v.","She cares deeply about her work."],
["wonder","ওয়ান্ডার","ভাবা / অবাক হওয়া","v.","I wonder what she is thinking."],
["believe","বিলিভ","বিশ্বাস করা","v.","I believe honesty is important."],
["doubt","ডাউট","সন্দেহ করা","v.","I doubt that this will work."],
["hope","হোপ","আশা করা","v.","I hope you feel better soon."],
["wish","উইশ","ইচ্ছা করা","v.","I wish I could speak English fluently."],
["regret","রিগ্রেট","অনুতাপ করা","v.","I regret not studying harder."],
["attitude","অ্যাটিটিউড","মনোভাব","n.","A positive attitude helps a lot."],
["feeling","ফিলিং","অনুভূতি","n.","Share your feelings openly."],
["emotion","ইমোশন","আবেগ","n.","Control your emotions wisely."],
["mood","মুড","মেজাজ","n.","I'm in a great mood today."],
["opinion","অপিনিয়ন","মতামত","n.","In my opinion, he is wrong."],
["think","থিংক","মনে করা","v.","What do you think about this idea?"],
["feel","ফিল","অনুভব করা","v.","How do you feel about it?"],
["seem","সিম","মনে হওয়া","v.","He seems very tired today."],
["agree","অ্যাগ্রি","একমত হওয়া","v.","I agree with your point."],
["important","ইম্পর্ট্যান্ট","গুরুত্বপূর্ণ","adj.","This is very important to me."],
["serious","সিরিয়াস","গুরুতর","adj.","This is a serious matter."],
["surprised","সারপ্রাইজড","বিস্মিত","adj.","I'm surprised you remembered."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 9. TIME & NUMBERS
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ৯: সময় ও সংখ্যা",
subtitle: "Time & Numbers",
color: "1E40AF",
words: [
["time","টাইম","সময়","n.","What time is it now?"],
["hour","আওয়ার","ঘন্টা","n.","I'll be there in an hour."],
["minute","মিনিট","মিনিট","n.","Wait a minute — I'll be right back."],
["second","সেকেন্ড","সেকেন্ড","n.","It only takes a few seconds."],
["today","টুডে","আজ","adv.","What are you doing today?"],
["tomorrow","টুমরো","আগামীকাল","adv.","Let's meet tomorrow morning."],
["yesterday","ইয়েস্টারডে","গতকাল","adv.","I saw her yesterday afternoon."],
["now","নাউ","এখন","adv.","I'm busy right now."],
["soon","সুন","শীঘ্রই","adv.","I'll be with you soon."],
["later","লেটার","পরে","adv.","I'll call you later tonight."],
["early","আর্লি","সকাল সকাল / আগে","adv.","Arrive early to get a good seat."],
["late","লেট","দেরি","adj.","Sorry I'm late — there was traffic."],
["recently","রিসেন্টলি","সম্প্রতি","adv.","I recently moved to a new city."],
["already","অলরেডি","ইতিমধ্যে","adv.","I've already eaten lunch."],
["yet","ইয়েট","এখনো","adv.","Haven't you finished yet?"],
["still","স্টিল","এখনো","adv.","She is still waiting for you."],
["always","অলওয়েজ","সবসময়","adv.","I always drink water in the morning."],
["never","নেভার","কখনো না","adv.","I never eat fast food."],
["often","অফটেন","প্রায়ই","adv.","I often go for a walk."],
["sometimes","সামটাইমস","মাঝে মাঝে","adv.","Sometimes I cook at home."],
["rarely","রেয়ারলি","খুব কম","adv.","I rarely watch TV."],
["once","ওয়ান্স","একবার","adv.","I visited London once."],
["twice","টোয়াইস","দুবার","adv.","I go to the gym twice a week."],
["week","উইক","সপ্তাহ","n.","I'll see you next week."],
["month","মান্থ","মাস","n.","This month is very busy for me."],
["year","ইয়ার","বছর","n.","Happy New Year!"],
["decade","ডিকেড","দশক","n.","A lot changed in the last decade."],
["past","পাস্ট","অতীত","n.","Let's not talk about the past."],
["present","প্রেজেন্ট","বর্তমান","n.","Focus on the present moment."],
["future","ফিউচার","ভবিষ্যৎ","n.","Plan for the future wisely."],
["deadline","ডেডলাইন","শেষ তারিখ","n.","The deadline is this Friday."],
["period","পিরিয়ড","সময়কাল","n.","The training period lasts six weeks."],
["moment","মোমেন্ট","মুহূর্ত","n.","This is a special moment."],
["while","হোয়াইল","কিছুক্ষণ","n.","Wait here for a while."],
["during","ডিউরিং","সময়কালে","prep.","Don't use your phone during meetings."],
["before","বিফোর","আগে","prep.","Wash your hands before eating."],
["after","আফটার","পরে","prep.","Call me after the meeting."],
["since","সিন্স","থেকে","prep.","I have lived here since 2018."],
["until","আন্টিল","পর্যন্ত","prep.","Wait here until I return."],
["duration","ডিউরেশন","সময়কাল","n.","What is the duration of the course?"],
["number","নাম্বার","সংখ্যা","n.","Give me your phone number."],
["count","কাউন্ট","গণনা করা","v.","Count to ten before you react."],
["amount","অ্যামাউন্ট","পরিমাণ","n.","What amount do you need?"],
["total","টোটাল","মোট","n.","The total cost is 500 taka."],
["average","অ্যাভারেজ","গড়","n.","The average score was 75%."],
["half","হাফ","অর্ধেক","n.","Give me half of what you have."],
["double","ডাবল","দ্বিগুণ","adj.","The price has doubled this year."],
["percent","পার্সেন্ট","শতাংশ","n.","Sales increased by 20 percent."],
["measure","মেজার","পরিমাপ করা","v.","Measure the room before buying furniture."],
["enough","এনাফ","যথেষ্ট","adj.","Have you had enough to eat?"],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 10. TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATION
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ১০: প্রযুক্তি ও যোগাযোগ",
subtitle: "Technology & Communication",
color: "0369A1",
words: [
["phone","ফোন","ফোন","n.","Call me on my phone anytime."],
["call","কল","ফোন করা","v.","I'll call you when I arrive."],
["message","মেসেজ","বার্তা","n.","Send me a message when you're ready."],
["text","টেক্সট","টেক্সট / বার্তা পাঠানো","v.","Text me the address."],
["email","ইমেইল","ইমেইল","n.","Send it to my email address."],
["internet","ইন্টারনেট","ইন্টারনেট","n.","The internet connection is slow today."],
["website","ওয়েবসাইট","ওয়েবসাইট","n.","Check their website for information."],
["search","সার্চ","অনুসন্ধান করা","v.","Search for the answer online."],
["download","ডাউনলোড","ডাউনলোড করা","v.","Download the app from the store."],
["upload","আপলোড","আপলোড করা","v.","Upload your CV to the website."],
["password","পাসওয়ার্ড","পাসওয়ার্ড","n.","Choose a strong password."],
["account","অ্যাকাউন্ট","অ্যাকাউন্ট","n.","Create an account to get started."],
["social media","সোশ্যাল মিডিয়া","সামাজিক মাধ্যম","n.","Don't spend too much time on social media."],
["post","পোস্ট","পোস্ট করা","v.","She posted a photo on Instagram."],
["share","শেয়ার","শেয়ার করা","v.","Share this article with your friends."],
["comment","কমেন্ট","মন্তব্য করা","v.","Leave a comment below the video."],
["like","লাইক","লাইক দেওয়া","v.","This photo has 500 likes."],
["follow","ফলো","অনুসরণ করা","v.","Follow us for daily updates."],
["app","অ্যাপ","অ্যাপ","n.","This app is very useful."],
["screen","স্ক্রিন","স্ক্রিন","n.","Clean your screen regularly."],
["battery","ব্যাটারি","ব্যাটারি","n.","The battery is low — charge it."],
["charge","চার্জ","চার্জ দেওয়া","v.","Please charge my phone."],
["computer","কম্পিউটার","কম্পিউটার","n.","I work on a computer all day."],
["laptop","ল্যাপটপ","ল্যাপটপ","n.","Bring your laptop to the meeting."],
["software","সফটওয়্যার","সফটওয়্যার","n.","Update your software regularly."],
["update","আপডেট","আপডেট করা","v.","Update the app for new features."],
["connect","কানেক্ট","সংযুক্ত করা","v.","Connect to the Wi-Fi network."],
["network","নেটওয়ার্ক","নেটওয়ার্ক","n.","The network signal is weak here."],
["data","ডেটা","ডেটা","n.","My data plan is almost finished."],
["privacy","প্রাইভেসি","গোপনীয়তা","n.","Protect your online privacy."],
["digital","ডিজিটাল","ডিজিটাল","adj.","We live in a digital world."],
["online","অনলাইন","অনলাইনে","adv.","I shop online most of the time."],
["offline","অফলাইন","অফলাইনে","adv.","This app works offline too."],
["link","লিংক","লিংক","n.","Send me the link to the video."],
["click","ক্লিক","ক্লিক করা","v.","Click on the button to proceed."],
["video","ভিডিও","ভিডিও","n.","I watched a helpful video online."],
["photo","ফোটো","ছবি","n.","She posted a photo on social media."],
["record","রেকর্ড","রেকর্ড করা","v.","Record your speech and listen back."],
["stream","স্ট্রিম","স্ট্রিম করা","v.","I stream music while working."],
["access","অ্যাক্সেস","প্রবেশাধিকার","n.","Do you have access to this file?"],
["save","সেভ","সংরক্ষণ করা","v.","Save the file before closing."],
["delete","ডিলিট","মুছে ফেলা","v.","Delete old files to free up space."],
["copy","কপি","কপি করা","v.","Copy and paste the text here."],
["print","প্রিন্ট","মুদ্রণ করা","v.","Print two copies of the document."],
["format","ফরম্যাট","ফরম্যাট","n.","What format should the file be in?"],
["error","এরর","ত্রুটি","n.","Fix the error before submitting."],
["backup","ব্যাকআপ","ব্যাকআপ","n.","Always keep a backup of your data."],
["security","সিকিউরিটি","নিরাপত্তা","n.","Enable two-factor security."],
["hack","হ্যাক","হ্যাক করা","v.","My account was hacked yesterday."],
["block","ব্লক","ব্লক করা","v.","Block unwanted messages easily."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 11. EDUCATION & LEARNING
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ১১: শিক্ষা ও শেখা",
subtitle: "Education & Learning",
color: "7C3AED",
words: [
["learn","লার্ন","শেখা","v.","I want to learn English fluently."],
["study","স্টাডি","পড়াশোনা করা","v.","She studies for two hours every day."],
["teach","টিচ","শেখানো","v.","He teaches mathematics at school."],
["read","রিড","পড়া","v.","Read as many books as you can."],
["write","রাইট","লেখা","v.","Write down new words in a notebook."],
["practice","প্র্যাক্টিস","অনুশীলন করা","v.","Practice speaking every day."],
["revise","রিভাইজ","পুনরায় পড়া","v.","Revise your notes before the exam."],
["memorize","মেমোরাইজ","মুখস্থ করা","v.","Memorize five new words daily."],
["understand","আন্ডারস্ট্যান্ড","বোঝা","v.","Did you understand the lesson?"],
["concentrate","কনসেন্ট্রেট","মনোযোগ দেওয়া","v.","Concentrate on one task at a time."],
["focus","ফোকাস","মনোযোগ দেওয়া","v.","Focus on what is most important."],
["improve","ইম্প্রুভ","উন্নতি করা","v.","Improve your English every day."],
["progress","প্রোগ্রেস","অগ্রগতি","n.","I can see real progress in your work."],
["succeed","সাক্সিড","সফল হওয়া","v.","Hard work helps you succeed."],
["fail","ফেইল","ব্যর্থ হওয়া","v.","Failure teaches valuable lessons."],
["pass","পাস","পাস করা","v.","She passed the exam with flying colours."],
["grade","গ্রেড","গ্রেড","n.","She got an A grade in maths."],
["score","স্কোর","স্কোর","n.","My test score improved this week."],
["exam","এক্জাম","পরীক্ষা","n.","The exam is next Monday."],
["test","টেস্ট","পরীক্ষা","n.","Study hard for the vocabulary test."],
["homework","হোমওয়ার্ক","বাড়ির কাজ","n.","Do your homework before dinner."],
["assignment","অ্যাসাইনমেন্ট","অ্যাসাইনমেন্ট","n.","Submit your assignment by Friday."],
["course","কোর্স","কোর্স","n.","I enrolled in an English course."],
["lesson","লেসন","পাঠ","n.","What did you learn in today's lesson?"],
["class","ক্লাস","ক্লাস","n.","English class starts at 9 AM."],
["lecture","লেকচার","বক্তৃতা","n.","The lecture was very interesting."],
["note","নোট","নোট","n.","Take notes during the lesson."],
["notebook","নোটবুক","নোটবুক","n.","Carry a vocabulary notebook always."],
["dictionary","ডিকশনারি","অভিধান","n.","Use a dictionary to check meaning."],
["grammar","গ্রামার","ব্যাকরণ","n.","Good grammar makes you sound polished."],
["vocabulary","ভোকাবুলারি","শব্দভাণ্ডার","n.","Expand your vocabulary every day."],
["pronunciation","প্রোনান্সিয়েশন","উচ্চারণ","n.","Work on your pronunciation daily."],
["fluent","ফ্লুয়েন্ট","সাবলীল","adj.","She speaks English fluently."],
["mistake","মিস্টেক","ভুল","n.","Making mistakes helps you learn."],
["correct","কারেক্ট","সঠিক","adj.","Is my answer correct?"],
["wrong","রং","ভুল","adj.","That answer is wrong — try again."],
["question","কোয়েশ্চেন","প্রশ্ন","n.","Raise your hand if you have a question."],
["answer","আন্সার","উত্তর","n.","The answer to this question is simple."],
["topic","টপিক","বিষয়","n.","What is today's lesson topic?"],
["subject","সাবজেক্ট","বিষয়","n.","My favourite subject is English."],
["knowledge","নলেজ","জ্ঞান","n.","Knowledge is power."],
["skill","স্কিল","দক্ষতা","n.","Develop new skills every month."],
["ability","অ্যাবিলিটি","সক্ষমতা","n.","She has the ability to learn fast."],
["challenge","চ্যালেঞ্জ","চ্যালেঞ্জ","n.","Learning a language is a great challenge."],
["effort","এফোর্ট","প্রচেষ্টা","n.","Your efforts will pay off."],
["motivation","মোটিভেশন","অনুপ্রেরণা","n.","Stay motivated and keep going."],
["goal","গোল","লক্ষ্য","n.","Set clear goals for your learning."],
["achieve","অ্যাচিভ","অর্জন করা","v.","You can achieve anything with effort."],
["university","ইউনিভার্সিটি","বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়","n.","I graduated from Dhaka University."],
["degree","ডিগ্রি","ডিগ্রি","n.","She has a degree in English."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 12. HOME & FAMILY
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ১২: বাড়ি ও পরিবার",
subtitle: "Home & Family",
color: "92400E",
words: [
["home","হোম","বাড়ি","n.","There's no place like home."],
["house","হাউস","বাড়ি","n.","They bought a new house last year."],
["family","ফ্যামিলি","পরিবার","n.","Family is the most important thing."],
["parent","প্যারেন্ট","অভিভাবক","n.","My parents are very supportive."],
["mother","মাদার","মা","n.","My mother is an excellent cook."],
["father","ফাদার","বাবা","n.","My father works very hard."],
["child","চাইল্ড","শিশু","n.","The child is learning to talk."],
["son","সান","ছেলে","n.","They have one son and two daughters."],
["daughter","ডটার","মেয়ে","n.","Their daughter studies in university."],
["brother","ব্রাদার","ভাই","n.","My older brother lives in Canada."],
["sister","সিস্টার","বোন","n.","My sister and I are very close."],
["husband","হাজবেন্ড","স্বামী","n.","Her husband cooks every weekend."],
["wife","ওয়াইফ","স্ত্রী","n.","His wife is a doctor."],
["grandparent","গ্র্যান্ডপেরেন্ট","দাদা-দাদি / নানা-নানি","n.","My grandparents live in the village."],
["relative","রিলেটিভ","আত্মীয়","n.","Many relatives came to the wedding."],
["live","লিভ","বাস করা","v.","We live in Dhaka."],
["stay","স্টে","থাকা","v.","Can you stay for dinner?"],
["move","মুভ","স্থানান্তর করা","v.","We moved to a new apartment."],
["rent","রেন্ট","ভাড়া","v./n.","The rent is 20,000 taka per month."],
["own","ওন","নিজের","v./adj.","They own their house."],
["room","রুম","কক্ষ","n.","Each child has their own room."],
["bedroom","বেডরুম","শোবার ঘর","n.","There are three bedrooms upstairs."],
["kitchen","কিচেন","রান্নাঘর","n.","She spends a lot of time in the kitchen."],
["bathroom","বাথরুম","বাথরুম","n.","The bathroom needs cleaning."],
["living room","লিভিং রুম","বসার ঘর","n.","We watch TV in the living room."],
["door","ডোর","দরজা","n.","Lock the door before you sleep."],
["window","উইন্ডো","জানালা","n.","Open the window for fresh air."],
["furniture","ফার্নিচার","আসবাবপত্র","n.","We need new furniture for the bedroom."],
["clean","ক্লিন","পরিষ্কার করা","v.","Clean the house every weekend."],
["tidy","টাইডি","গুছানো","adj.","Keep your room tidy."],
["repair","রিপেয়ার","মেরামত করা","v.","We need to repair the broken fan."],
["neighbour","নেইবার","প্রতিবেশী","n.","Our neighbours are very friendly."],
["garden","গার্ডেন","বাগান","n.","Water the plants in the garden."],
["garage","গ্যারেজ","গ্যারেজ","n.","Park the car in the garage."],
["electricity","ইলেকট্রিসিটি","বিদ্যুৎ","n.","The electricity bill is too high."],
["water","ওয়াটার","পানি","n.","Don't waste water."],
["gas","গ্যাস","গ্যাস","n.","Turn off the gas after cooking."],
["bill","বিল","বিল","n.","Pay all utility bills on time."],
["lock","লক","তালা দেওয়া","v.","Lock the door when you leave."],
["key","কি","চাবি","n.","Don't lose your key."],
["safe","সেফ","নিরাপদ","adj.","Make sure the neighbourhood is safe."],
["quiet","কোয়াইট","শান্ত","adj.","Keep the house quiet at night."],
["noisy","নয়েজি","শোরগোলপূর্ণ","adj.","The neighbours are too noisy."],
["comfortable","কমফর্টেবল","আরামদায়ক","adj.","This sofa is very comfortable."],
["cozy","কোজি","আরামময়","adj.","This room feels cozy and warm."],
["decorate","ডেকোরেট","সাজানো","v.","We decorated the house for Eid."],
["organize","অর্গানাইজ","গুছিয়ে রাখা","v.","Organize your wardrobe by colour."],
["borrow","বরো","ধার নেওয়া","v.","Can I borrow your umbrella?"],
["lend","লেন্ড","ধার দেওয়া","v.","I'll lend you my dictionary."],
["share","শেয়ার","ভাগ করা","v.","We share the cost of groceries."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 13. DESCRIBING THINGS (Adjectives)
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ১৩: বিশেষণ — জিনিস বর্ণনা করুন",
subtitle: "Describing Things — Essential Adjectives",
color: "166534",
words: [
["big","বিগ","বড়","adj.","She lives in a big house."],
["small","স্মল","ছোট","adj.","This room is too small for three people."],
["large","লার্জ","বড়","adj.","We need a large table for the party."],
["tiny","টাইনি","অতি ছোট","adj.","The baby's hands are tiny."],
["long","লং","লম্বা / দীর্ঘ","adj.","It's a long way to Sylhet."],
["short","শর্ট","ছোট / খাটো","adj.","The meeting was short but effective."],
["tall","টল","উঁচু","adj.","He is very tall for his age."],
["wide","ওয়াইড","প্রশস্ত","adj.","The road is wide enough for two cars."],
["narrow","ন্যারো","সরু","adj.","The lane is too narrow for a bus."],
["heavy","হেভি","ভারী","adj.","This bag is very heavy."],
["light","লাইট","হালকা","adj.","The box is light — you can carry it."],
["hard","হার্ড","কঠিন","adj.","The exam was very hard."],
["soft","সফট","নরম","adj.","The pillow is soft and comfortable."],
["rough","রাফ","খসখসে","adj.","The road is rough and bumpy."],
["smooth","স্মুথ","মসৃণ","adj.","The surface is smooth and shiny."],
["fast","ফাস্ট","দ্রুত","adj.","She is a fast learner."],
["slow","স্লো","ধীর","adj.","The internet is very slow today."],
["hot","হট","গরম","adj.","Be careful — the plate is hot."],
["cold","কোল্ড","ঠান্ডা","adj.","It is cold outside today."],
["warm","ওয়ার্ম","উষ্ণ","adj.","Wear warm clothes in winter."],
["cool","কুল","ঠান্ডা / আরামদায়ক","adj.","Keep the room cool in summer."],
["bright","ব্রাইট","উজ্জ্বল","adj.","The sun is very bright today."],
["dark","ডার্ক","অন্ধকার","adj.","It gets dark early in winter."],
["loud","লাউড","জোরে","adj.","The music is too loud."],
["quiet","কোয়াইট","শান্ত","adj.","Please keep the room quiet."],
["clean","ক্লিন","পরিষ্কার","adj.","Keep your workspace clean."],
["dirty","ডার্টি","নোংরা","adj.","Wash your dirty clothes."],
["old","ওল্ড","পুরনো","adj.","This is an old building."],
["new","নিউ","নতুন","adj.","I bought a new phone."],
["modern","মডার্ন","আধুনিক","adj.","The office is modern and spacious."],
["traditional","ট্র্যাডিশনাল","ঐতিহ্যবাহী","adj.","I love traditional Bangladeshi food."],
["simple","সিম্পল","সহজ / সরল","adj.","Keep your language simple."],
["complex","কমপ্লেক্স","জটিল","adj.","The instructions are too complex."],
["easy","ইজি","সহজ","adj.","This exercise is easy."],
["difficult","ডিফিকাল্ট","কঠিন","adj.","The grammar rules are difficult."],
["useful","ইউজফুল","উপকারী","adj.","This app is very useful."],
["useless","ইউজলেস","অকেজো","adj.","This old machine is useless now."],
["safe","সেফ","নিরাপদ","adj.","Is it safe to swim here?"],
["dangerous","ডেঞ্জারাস","বিপজ্জনক","adj.","Driving fast is dangerous."],
["interesting","ইন্টারেস্টিং","আকর্ষণীয়","adj.","This book is very interesting."],
["boring","বোরিং","বিরক্তিকর","adj.","The lecture was boring."],
["amazing","অ্যামেজিং","অসাধারণ","adj.","The view from the roof is amazing."],
["awful","অফুল","ভয়ানক","adj.","The traffic was awful today."],
["perfect","পারফেক্ট","নিখুঁত","adj.","The weather is perfect today."],
["enough","এনাফ","যথেষ্ট","adj.","Is the light bright enough to read?"],
["extra","এক্সট্রা","অতিরিক্ত","adj.","Bring some extra paper just in case."],
["main","মেইন","প্রধান","adj.","What is the main reason for this?"],
["common","কমন","সাধারণ","adj.","This is a very common mistake."],
["special","স্পেশাল","বিশেষ","adj.","Today is a special occasion."],
["popular","পপুলার","জনপ্রিয়","adj.","This song is very popular now."],
]
},
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
// 14. CONNECTORS & DISCOURSE MARKERS
// ─────────────────────────────────────────────
{
title: "থিম ১৪: Connectors ও Discourse Markers",
subtitle: "Linking Words — Fluency Builders",
color: "0F172A",
words: [
["and","অ্যান্ড","এবং","conj.","I like tea and coffee."],
["but","বাট","কিন্তু","conj.","She is smart but lazy."],
["or","অর","অথবা","conj.","Would you like tea or coffee?"],
["so","সো","তাই","conj.","It was raining so we stayed inside."],
["because","বিকজ","কারণ","conj.","I stayed home because I was sick."],
["although","অলদো","যদিও","conj.","Although it was cold we went out."],
["however","হাওয়েভার","তবে","adv.","It was expensive. However I bought it."],
["therefore","দেয়ারফোর","অতএব","adv.","She studied hard. Therefore she passed."],
["furthermore","ফার্দারমোর","তাছাড়া","adv.","Furthermore it saves time and money."],
["moreover","মোরওভার","তদুপরি","adv.","The food was tasty. Moreover it was cheap."],
["nevertheless","নেভারদেলেস","তবুও","adv.","It was hard. Nevertheless she finished."],
["otherwise","আদারওয়াইজ","অন্যথায়","adv.","Hurry up. Otherwise we'll be late."],
["instead","ইনস্টেড","পরিবর্তে","adv.","Don't shout. Try listening instead."],
["actually","অ্যাকচুয়ালি","আসলে","adv.","Actually I already knew the answer."],
["basically","বেসিক্যালি","মূলত","adv.","Basically it's a very simple idea."],
["honestly","অনেস্টলি","সত্যি বলতে","adv.","Honestly I'm not sure about this."],
["clearly","ক্লিয়ারলি","স্পষ্টতই","adv.","Clearly this is not working."],
["obviously","অবভিয়াসলি","স্পষ্টভাবে","adv.","Obviously he wasn't happy about it."],
["especially","এসপেশালি","বিশেষত","adv.","I love fruit especially mangoes."],
["particularly","পার্টিকুলারলি","বিশেষভাবে","adv.","Particularly in summer it gets very hot."],
["generally","জেনারেলি","সাধারণত","adv.","Generally I wake up at 6 AM."],
["usually","ইউজুয়ালি","সাধারণত","adv.","I usually have rice for lunch."],
["typically","টিপিক্যালি","সাধারণত","adv.","Meetings typically last an hour."],
["for example","ফর এক্জাম্পল","উদাহরণস্বরূপ","phrase","For example you could use Anki."],
["for instance","ফর ইনস্ট্যান্স","যেমন","phrase","For instance apples and oranges."],
["such as","সাচ অ্যাজ","যেমন","phrase","Foods such as rice and bread."],
["as well as","অ্যাজ ওয়েল অ্যাজ","এবং সাথে","phrase","She speaks English as well as French."],
["in addition","ইন অ্যাডিশন","তাছাড়াও","phrase","In addition she plays the guitar."],
["on the other hand","অন দ্য আদার হ্যান্ড","অন্যদিকে","phrase","It's risky. On the other hand it could work."],
["in contrast","ইন কন্ট্রাস্ট","বিপরীতে","phrase","She's quiet. In contrast he talks a lot."],
["as a result","অ্যাজ এ রেজাল্ট","ফলস্বরূপ","phrase","She worked hard. As a result she passed."],
["due to","ডিউ টু","কারণে","phrase","The delay was due to bad weather."],
["in order to","ইন অর্ডার টু","লক্ষ্যে","phrase","Study hard in order to succeed."],
["so that","সো দ্যাট","যাতে","phrase","Speak slowly so that I can understand."],
["even though","ইভেন দো","যদিও","phrase","Even though it was late she called."],
["as long as","অ্যাজ লং অ্যাজ","যতক্ষণ","phrase","As long as you try you will improve."],
["provided that","প্রোভাইডেড দ্যাট","যদি","phrase","I'll help provided that you ask nicely."],
["by the way","বাই দ্য ওয়ে","প্রসঙ্গক্রমে","phrase","By the way did you see the news?"],
["anyway","এনিওয়ে","যাই হোক","adv.","Anyway let's get back to work."],
["I mean","আই মিন","মানে","phrase","I mean that's what I was saying."],
["you know","ইউ নো","মানে আরকি","phrase","It was amazing you know?"],
["to be honest","টু বি অনেস্ট","সত্যি বলতে","phrase","To be honest I'm not sure."],
["in fact","ইন ফ্যাক্ট","বাস্তবে","phrase","In fact it was my idea first."],
["of course","অফ কোর্স","অবশ্যই","phrase","Of course I'll help you."],
["no wonder","নো ওয়ান্ডার","অবাক হওয়ার কিছু নেই","phrase","No wonder he was tired — he worked all night."],
["first of all","ফার্স্ট অফ অল","প্রথমত","phrase","First of all welcome to our team."],
["finally","ফাইনালি","অবশেষে","adv.","Finally she got the job she wanted."],
["in conclusion","ইন কনক্লুশন","সারমর্মে","phrase","In conclusion this plan will work."],
["overall","ওভারঅল","সামগ্রিকভাবে","adv.","Overall I'm happy with the result."],
["in general","ইন জেনারেল","সাধারণত","phrase","In general people prefer warm weather."],
]
},
];
// ============================================================
// BUILD DOCUMENT
// ============================================================
const children = [];
// ── Cover page ──
children.push(
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 1440, after: 200 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "Oxford 3000 + NGSL", font: "Arial", size: 56, bold: true, color: "1D4ED8" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 0, after: 120 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "Spoken English-এর জন্য সেরা শব্দভাণ্ডার", font: "Arial", size: 36, bold: true, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 0, after: 400 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "বাংলা উচ্চারণ ও অর্থসহ — ১৪টি থিমে সাজানো", font: "Arial", size: 28, color: "6B7280" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 200, after: 120 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "কীভাবে ব্যবহার করবেন:", font: "Arial", size: 24, bold: true, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 60, after: 60 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "১. প্রতিদিন ১টি থিম থেকে ১৫-২০টি শব্দ শিখুন।", font: "Arial", size: 22, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 60, after: 60 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "২. বাংলা উচ্চারণ দেখে উচ্চস্বরে পড়ুন।", font: "Arial", size: 22, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 60, after: 60 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "৩. উদাহরণ বাক্যটি মুখস্থ করুন।", font: "Arial", size: 22, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 60, after: 60 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "৪. শব্দগুলো Anki-তে যোগ করুন (Spaced Repetition)।", font: "Arial", size: 22, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 60, after: 60 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "৫. প্রতিটি শব্দ দিয়ে নিজে একটি বাক্য তৈরি করুন।", font: "Arial", size: 22, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 200, after: 80 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "কলাম পরিচিতি:", font: "Arial", size: 22, bold: true, color: "374151" })] }),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 40, after: 40 }, children: [new TextRun({ text: "English = ইংরেজি শব্দ | বাংলা উচ্চারণ = শব্দটি কীভাবে পড়তে হয় | বাংলা অর্থ = অর্থ | ধরন = শব্দের ব্যাকরণগত ধরন | উদাহরণ = বাস্তব ব্যবহার", font: "Arial", size: 20, color: "6B7280" })] }),
pageBreak()
);
// ── Themes ──
const colWidths = [1500, 1700, 1800, 800, 3560];
const totalW = colWidths.reduce((a,b)=>a+b,0);
for (const theme of themes) {
children.push(
sectionTitle(`${theme.title}`, theme.color),
note(`(${theme.subtitle})`),
);
const rows = [
hRow(["English","বাংলা উচ্চারণ","বাংলা অর্থ","ধরন","উদাহরণ বাক্য"], colWidths)
];
theme.words.forEach((w, i) => {
rows.push(dRow([
{ text: w[0], bold: true, color: "1D4ED8" },
w[1],
w[2],
{ text: w[3], color: "6B7280" },
{ text: w[4], color: "374151" }
], colWidths, i % 2 === 1));
});
children.push(
new Table({
width: { size: totalW, type: WidthType.DXA },
columnWidths: colWidths,
rows
}),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 80, after: 80 }, children: [] }),
pageBreak()
);
}
// ── Quick Reference Index ──
children.push(
sectionTitle("দ্রুত সূচি — থিম অনুযায়ী", "111827"),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 0, after: 200 }, children: [
new TextRun({ text: "থিম ১: দৈনন্দিন জীবন | থিম ২: অভিবাদন | থিম ৩: খাবার | থিম ৪: কেনাকাটা | থিম ৫: ভ্রমণ | থিম ৬: কাজ | থিম ৭: স্বাস্থ্য | থিম ৮: আবেগ | থিম ৯: সময় | থিম ১০: প্রযুক্তি | থিম ১১: শিক্ষা | থিম ১২: বাড়ি | থিম ১৩: বিশেষণ | থিম ১৪: Connectors", font: "Arial", size: 18, color: "374151" })
]}),
new Paragraph({ spacing: { before: 200, after: 80 }, children: [
new TextRun({ text: "মোট শব্দ: ৭০০+ | Oxford 3000 ও NGSL থেকে বাছাই করা | Spoken English-এ সর্বাধিক ব্যবহৃত", font: "Arial", size: 20, bold: true, color: "1D4ED8" })
]})
);
const doc = new Document({
styles: {
default: { document: { run: { font: "Arial", size: 22 } } }
},
sections: [{
properties: {
page: {
size: { width: 15840, height: 12240 },
margin: { top: 720, right: 720, bottom: 720, left: 720 },
orientation: "landscape"
}
},
children
}]
});
Packer.toBuffer(doc).then(buf => {
fs.writeFileSync("/home/claude/oxford_ngsl_vocabulary.docx", buf);
console.log("Done");
});
0 Comments